The California Bail Agents Associaiton has been a long standing leader in the education of Bail Agents. CBAA conducts both live an online classes in continuing education. Please read the notice here.
Please be advised that you can only complete one course per two year licensing cycle. You cannot repeat the same course for additional credit during the same two year period.
- Pre-Licensing | Info | Sign Up
- Continuing Education | Sign Up
- State Requirments for Licensing
- State Requirements for Renewal
Please click the read more button below to learn about what we can do fo you and find outher valuable information regarding a California Bail License, how to get it and how to keep it!
We welcome you to our new website. Please use the quick naviation below to find what you are looking for.
- Online Ed Log In Here
- Press Release
- Benefits of Membership
- Workings of Bail
- Legislative News
- Board of Directors
- Alliances | Vendors
- Advertising Opportunities (soon)
- Resources | Local Associations
- Bail Agent Boot Camp
- Fugitive Recovery
- CBAA Bylaws | Code of Ethics
- Board Minutes (soon)
- License Requirements
- Governing Law (soon)
- Sign Up for a course
- Get Involved
- Mission Statement
- Press Contacts
- Press Release
- Regional Associations
- Interactive Area Map
We are currently planning our annual 34th convention! Help us decide our convention location. Scroll to see the survey results.
United We Stand
California's bail industry is experiencing a high volume of potential legislation. Currently there are 21 bills that could impact our industry.
- Assembly Bills | Senate Bills
- Your State Representatives
- Your CBAA Representatives
- Enroll Legistative Updates (soon)