The California Bail Agents Associaiton has been a long standing leader in the education of Bail Agents. CBAA conducts both live an online classes in continuing education.
- Pre-Licensing | Info | Sign Up
- Continuing Education | Sign Up
- State Requirments for Licensing
- State Requirements for Renewal
California's education lanscape has changed. CBAA offers several courses live and online. In addtion we are adding new courses.
Please click the read more button below to learn about what we can do fo you and find outher valuable information regarding a California Bail License, how to get it and how to keep it!
We welcome you to our new website. Please use the quick naviation below to find what you are looking for.
- Online Ed Log In Here
- Press Release
- Benefits of Membership
- Workings of Bail
- Legislative News
- Board of Directors
- Alliances | Vendors
- Advertising Opportunities (soon)
- Bail Agent Boot Camp
- Fugitive Recovery
- CBAA Bylaws | Code of Ethics
- Board Minutes (soon)
- License Requirements
- Governing Law (soon)
- Sign Up for a course
- Get Involved
- Mission Statement
- Press Contacts
- Press Release
- Regional Associations
- Interactive Area Map
Please join us for our annual convention. This year CBAA is celebrating its 33rd year.
This year's convention will be held at Harrah's Casino and Resort in beautiful South Lake Tahoe. We have much information to share. Special guests include, Duane and Beth Chapman.
- Register | Info |Brochure pdf
- Room Reservations: 1.800.455.4770
- Harrah's Group Code: S10AGNT
- 2012 Honoree - Maggie Kreins
- Sponsor Packet | Online Option
- Vendor Packet | Download
United We Stand
California's bail industry is experiencing a high volume of potential legislation. Currently there are 21 bills that could impact our industry.
- Assembly Bills | Senate Bills
- Your State Representatives
- Your CBAA Representatives
- Enroll Legistative Updates (soon)